Exceptional Educational Events
If you are interested in reaching medical professionals such as social workers, case managers, discharge planners, nurses, therapists, and other health care professionals – sponsoring/exhibiting at a CEU event is the perfect platform for you. By providing much needed, relevant and up-to-date information to Healthcare Professionals – Continuing Education Programs are an ideal way to show appreciation to your best referral sources, provide them with a valuable service and showcase your business at the same time.
Each CEU Concepts’ event has a team of at least 3 experts working on it - an Event Planner, Content Coordinator and Administrative Assistant– we leave NOTHING to chance!
Different Types of CEU Events:
- Evening Workshop: An evening workshop is a 1-2 hour (CEU credit) event which typically takes place in the evening after work. Dinner is typically served during this event.
- Lunch and Learn presentations: CEU Concepts works with many area hospitals to provide education to their team members on a regular basis. These Lunch and Learn presentations are typically 1 hour and take place over lunch.
- Full Day Seminar: A full day seminar is a 4-5 hour (CEU credit), more elaborate, full day event.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Brainstorm an innovative, current “hot” topic that will be a great “draw” for your referral sources
- Locate and work with speakers on their topic
- Obtain licensure credits from a variety of boards
- Email Invitation to database of 5,500+ professionals
- Promote the event on CEU Concepts’ website (including logos of all sponsors) – visited by many healthcare professionals on a daily basis.
- Manage RSVP’s and maintain waiting list
- Facilitate the day to ensure the event runs smoothly
- Create and distribute Certificates of Attendance
- Submit and maintain records as needed
- Provide you with feedback of the event
For a complete list of sponsorship benefits/CEU Concepts’ duties or to sponsor/exhibit at one of our CEU events – please call us at 404-421-6054!